The New York Fashion Week 2019 came & went in the flurry of colors and dresses and the prints. Many highlights were in this week. The main highlight of this week is that Tom Ford has separated the shows for the women’s wear and the men’s wear. The Carolina Herrera also presented the last collection & passed her creative helm of the business to the Wes Gordon. The Raf Simons also had the runway of popcorn. Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia also delivered the best collection for the Oscar. Next highlight is the Bottega Veneta also staged the show in the New York instead of the Milan. So let’s start some collection of this fashion week.
New York Fashion Week 2019 Collection
- The first collection is about the channeling of the 80s. The Fashion week starts and ends with the odes of the decade and excess of the thanks to the Marc Jacobs and the Tom Ford. They were other unique collections and hinted at the revival of the 80s. The neon colors, Big shoulders and also over to the top styling.
- Next collection of New York Fashion Week 2019 is the carrying of the blankets everywhere with you. The Raf Simons at the Calvin Klein has shown the variations on the theme like dresses with the matching scarves blanket. Now we expect for seeing this blanket holding trend very soon in every market of fashion.
- The collection of Tory Burch, Badgley Mischka, and Brock collection has created the romantic atmosphere in the hall. They represent the best combination of florals, frills and also the lace. After watching this you will surely become in the romantic mood.
- The Michael Kors and Victoria Beckham represent the leopard print collection of trench coats. The Tom Ford also adds the splice of the hot pink For his collection. Now you will want the coat of leopard print. Because now the leopard is neutral in the fashion the staple like a black & gray.
- The bad girl almost loved by everyone. Yes, now the bad girl fashion is also in this week. The Red Valentino and the bad girl prepster look gave us the schoolgirl on the steroids for the fall of 2018. The Mixture of a navy pea coat tailored with the brass button & the mink collar with the hardcore boots was also lockstep the cool. The shearling jacket of the pop collar with the black lamb pair perfect with the screen tee is the best casual feel of chic. Also, there was the hint of a bohemian style in the bright print of maxi dresses. The off dress of shoulder plisse with the dye mink trim ladylike the notes & the elegant touch for reminding us of the Valentino’s roots.
- The Black & tan was also on the tap at a Yigal Azrouel’s for the fall of RTW collection for the year 2018. The Dynamic also separate for mixing and matching the showcased the strong architectural tailoring & also included the peek-a-boo shoulder top, gaucho pant, and also mere right shearling of a jacket for pulling it together. The black leather patent shearling gives the moment of an excitement.
- The twining moment of beauty as always comes ones in this week. So, here the Khadra sisters play this moment very beautifully. By the front row at the Wang, the opting for the fresh poppy lips & also the blocked color sweeps of the turquoise on a lid that has played well to the against of blue gray gaze.
- The Ulla Johnson designer from a ruffle on the pink láme dress for the deft lying executed the dash of a leaf of gold on across the eye. This was decided for the feel of disco. The artist of lead makeup Romy Soleimani also used the eye mask of the tata harper contour as the adhesive instead of glue.
- Next New York Fashion Week 2018 that we are going to love it is the retro bodysuit. This retro bodysuit also plus an extra high over to the knees boots and also the blue eyeshadow of electric. The model of that look was looking just like the high fashion of teenage.
- The next craziest New York fashion style is very weird. The model was walking in the runway with a san shoe. In everywhere on her body knitted sweaters were draped over. The pant of sheer cropped was also quite ethereal.
So, these were some collection of the New York Fashion Week 2019. I hope so you will also get inspired by the latest collection as I am.