Facts about Healthy Lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle to most of the people is meant to be healthy in terms of both mentally and physically. Mental and physical well-functioning is necessary for a healthy person. There are various instances where both mental and physical health is inter-linked. Hence, a good or bad change in just one can have effects on the other one. Resultantly, following are some tips for mental and physical health.
Exercise and Activity for Physical Health
Exercise and activity are main contributors to the healthy living. So, if people do physical work then it leads to a healthy lifestyle, otherwise unhealthy living. Consequently, unhealthy lifestyle might manifest in the weakness, obesity, and overall bad health.
Tips for Physical Health:
- First of all, daily exercise improves the balance and flexibility in the body. It decreases the risk of various diseases.
- Exercise on daily basis might help patients with chronic arthritis and it improves the capacity to do routine work including climbing stairs and driving.
- Daily exercise helps in increasing the self-esteem, self-confidence, enhances mood, and improves mental health. It also decreases anxiety and stress.
- Daily exercise may help to control the weight gain and losses fats in people.
- 30 minutes of normal exercise (like walking) for 3 to 5 days in a week is recommended. The most advantages related to the health come from regular exercise.
- The exercise might be done in smaller sessions like ten minutes.
- Begin slowly and then progress gradually in order to prevent the injury or soreness. By the passage of time, do exercise from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Age does not limit people to start the exercise in order to have good health.
- Every kind of exercise including resistance, swimming, weights, water aerobics, yoga, and walking is good for people.
A healthy lifestyle includes more than the physical health of a person, for instance, mental health. Following are the tips for the people in order to support well-being and mental health.
Tips for Emotional or Mental Health:
- Firstly, sleep well at night for good health.
- Regular walking is necessary for mental health.
- Try new things quite often like try a new route to the work, eat some new dish, go to some new place.
- Must do mind exercises like reading and a puzzle.
- Focus on the process and complete its one segment and then have a little break. Now, do some relaxing activities like walking and some exercise.
- Spend time in talking with the people on various subjects. It is great for mental health.
- Make good leisure time in order to do different things of your interest.
- Try to say no if something is not of your interest as it will prevent you from mental stress.
- Have some fun like go on the trip with your loved one, do some shopping, and do fishing. These activities will boost your health.
- Be happy with the achievements you get in your life.
- Make good friends.
- Seek some advice and help soon if you are feeling depressed, have a suicidal thought, or considering harming yourself. This would be better for your mental health.