Baked Honey Paprika Chicken Tenders Recipe
Paprika Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 lb chicken tenders, sliced into finger-thick slices
- Half cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven and gather all your ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into half an inch thick strips.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, paprika, curry powder, honey, and olive oil.
- Dump in the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in a roasting pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes and done!
- Garnish with spring onion and enjoy!
- This recipe serves 3 persons and the sauce can flavor up to 2 lbs of chicken if cooking for more persons.