Most of the doctors consider the blood pressure low only in case this causes sign. Some professional explain the low blood pressure as its readings are lower than the 60 mm Hg diastolic or 90 mm Hg systolic. Your blood pressure will be low when either of this number is below. The unexpected fall in a blood pressure is also very dangerous for your life.
Causes of Low Blood Pressure:
The low blood pressure can cause an insufficient flow of blood to the organs of the body. This can also cause heart attacks, strokes, and the kidney failure. Moreover, the most serious form is shocking. The common causes are; heart disease, the reduced volume of a blood, and the medications. In case the measurement of blood pressure drops from the usual measurement (30mmHg) then this is contemplated to be a ‘hypotension’. It has more several causes like; pain, Fear, emotional stress, and insecurity. The most common cause is Dehydration that also reduces the blood volume. Some are these:
- Heart issues
- Allergic reactions
- Severe infections
- Deficiency in nutrition
Following are some symptoms of the low blood pressure:
- Chest pain
- Cold skin
- Pale skin
- Increased thirst
- Blurred vision
For several people, the low blood pressure effectively treated with the lifestyle changes and diet. It also depends on the symptoms cause, the doctor might ask for raising blood pressure by just making simple changes:
- Increase the amount of salt in your diet.
- Increase the drinking of nonalcoholic fluids.
- Crossing the legs while sitting is also the way to increase the blood pressure.
- Avoid lifting heavy weight.
- Should avoid standing in one place for a long time.
- Also, you raise the head of your bed.
- Try to eat the light meal that will also prevent from dropping of blood pressure.
- Drinking a lot of water is also the way to increase the volume of blood.